Thursday, June 02, 2011

A day on an emotional roller-coaster ride

A day on an emotional roller-coaster ride. It all started on Wednesday morning by overslept. I somehow manage to wake up at around 9am. Got a feeling that today wouldn't be an easy day to pass through. Rush out to work. While on the way to enter the MEX highway. Notice that I forgot my wallet and my support phone. So quickly take detour out from the MEX entrance and look for a U-turn to turn back to go back home. Since I'll definitely be late. Quickly sms my boss to inform her that I accidentally over slept and will reach office a bit late. Reach home grab for my wallet but my support phone no where to be seen. As I'm already running late. So no choice but to come back later at night to search for my support phone.

Manage to reach office an hour later. Did a quick search in my car for my support phone but no where to be found. :S. So went up to my office. My boss didn't say anything and start my work with kinda sad mood. Surprisingly today's workload not that heavy. Took sometime to prepare some troubleshooting guide tutorial for my colleague. Went out for lunch as usual. Nothing unusual happen during lunch. Phew!

After went back to office. When to check out my email on my table reservation. No reply yet. So posted a message on the The Mill fb page. After sometime. Got a reply which make me much more down. Was inform that they can't find my reservation. It boils me up. Ask them for explanation but totally reply yet. So try to call them up but can't get through their line not until later of the day where I manage to find out that my reservation was confirm and seems like they make a stupid mistake where they assume I have book for a dinner buffet and that's why they can't find my name on the dinner buffet list. But guess what seems like my assumption was long. Later I got an email replied to my earlier email stating my table reservation was confirm but somehow they mis spell my surname. So i guess this was the main reason they can't find my name the first time =.=".

Later at night went back home to search for my support phone. Luckily after searching high and low. At last I manage to find my support phone hidden under my scientific calculate. Yeah! felt pretty relax and prepared to go out for a movie session with my cousin. I thought the roller-coaster ride have ended. But something else happen.

Before leaving the house I had jot down the booking number and keep in my wallet. On the way to the cinema I make a detour to the petrol station to fill up my car with petrol. But seem like the credit card console on pump was acting up on me. So no choice but to walk into the cashier counter to make payment using cash. But behold seems like their credit card machine from cashier is working. So proceed to make payment using cc. Then move on for movie. Here's another fun thing happening. Reach the cinema counter to collect my tix but I somehow lost my booking number. So try my luck to collect the tix from the counter without the booking number by asking them whether I can get the tix from using other info. Was happy to hear that I collect my tix using my online user id and luckily they were able to find my tix and print it out. Phew!

So proceed on the cinema hall. Found the cinema hall and went in. While eagerly waiting for the movie to start. My cousin and I found there's something unusual. We waited for about 15 minute but projector screen still haven't start up yet as in no trailer and no ads. Then we start to suspect both of us was in the wrong cinema hall by double checking our cinema tix again. Guess what we did went to the wrong cinema. So quickly move our bud to the right cinema hall. Miss few second of the movie but did enjoyed the movie.

After the movie went to grab a quick supper and went home. Phew! seems like my ride have ended after the movie. It have been a quiet night after that. =)


Blogger Dude Vincester said...

at least its over now. pray more often..:P

11:42 am  
Blogger fei said...

yes, need to pray more. it's just one of those unlucky day but didn't get too worst :)

6:24 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home