Tuesday, August 03, 2010

What the heck is Surat Terdenda?

On 26/07/2010, reach home and found out that I got a POS notice card in brown colour asking me to go pickup a letter from them. My initial thought was this was a registered mail that sent to me when there wasn't anyone to sign for it. But after going through the second time.

Surat Terdenda Notice Card


Looking at the back of the card. Saw the title "Surat Terdenda". What the heck is Surat Terdenda? It was written there's a letter for me and I had been fine with 50cent!!!! ??? Why am I been fine for? No more details given except I'll need to go to the listed post office address in card to collect the letter and I'll able to collect it once I have pay the 50cent fine?? Hopefully I'm not collecting a summon or anything like that :/
Surat Terdenda Notice Card


After few days, went to the mention Post Office to collect the letter. Prior to this, thanks to Princess as she had manage to get some details for me of what's Surat Terdenda all about. Surat Terdenda is those letter that sent out to the receiver with insufficient postage or didn't affix any stamp to the letter. For my case it was insufficient postage. The sender might had forgotten the mailing rate had gone up and had stick a 30cent stamp instead of 60cent stamp. So due to this the letter was been withheld and I need to go collect it from the Post Office.
Surat Terdenda Stamp

Closer look at the stamp. This will be going to my Stamp album. It's not everyday you can get a 50cent denda stamp ;p. (Touch wood. Hope I don't need to go through this again)
Surat Terdenda Stamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home