Friday, February 16, 2007

Why? WHy? why do u need to die on me now? why?

WHat a sad day? My monitor after faitfully serving me for about i think 5 to 6 years. It die on me today :S... Nooooooooooooo!!!! Aiyo... now have to search for new monitor to us. SO for now I have no proper monitor to use except a very very old and blur monitor which i'm using right now to type out this blog :/. Anyway will try not to thing too much about this coz CNY is around the corner and i'll just accept it :/. I guess will get a new monitor after cny. Thinking to get a lcd monitor. Why do u all think? Please do give some suggestion or opinion on what brand or type or lcd to get. Thanks. BTW before i end this blog. Will like to wish everyone a very very Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Fa Chai :D. Oh yah.. temporary i'll still be online but might not be able to reply due to the monitor might be blur at some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home