Sunday, December 14, 2008

Destine to see the reflection but not the reality

Time has been always the best healer of a broken heart.. as time passes by you'll forget but not forgot and due to time you'll learn to let go and to move on with life and also to learn from it and to gain and also to loose from it too........

Time fly by quite fast. It has been few years her name never pop up nor hear from her until recently. Glad and happy to hear that everything in her life is going smooth and well especially that she manage to find her other half that she will soon settle down and to spend the rest of her life with. Although the good news come a bit of a sudden, I never think I'll able to but somehow thanks to time I was able to accept it . With that from the bottom of my heart I'll love to wish her many happiness to come and may her and her other half white hair until old.

Hmmmm.... I guess what did the fortune teller sifu predicted was somehow in someway was right. Anyway life goes on and one person lost is another 3 person gain; richman, prince charming with white horse and successful career. ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger mighty bento said...

nvm la... you still got wii

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pain no gain....dai kor zai loh...

9:06 pm  
Blogger afoi said...

uhhm, is that "her" ?
that recently pop out in our chat conversation? :)

or your another crash ?
anyway
cheers!!!

like what bento say is half true..
you still got wii~ and on top of that, you still got friends like us..

just please dont late again in appointment.

9:38 am  
Blogger fei said...

mb: haha.. true i got my wii. i guess i'll spend the rest of my life with my wii ;p and plus with u guys to accompany me :)

sk: yalor.. tat's why i had move on to start another chapter of my life.

afoi: who is her? i guess is for me to know and for u to find out ;p. yes beside wii i still got u guys and i should tong kai wan san ;)

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home