Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy early "Seiko Five" Bday

After so long didn't blog. Here I am with some blog entry. Today's entry is a special one as I'll like to express a big thank you to the guys and girls for getting me this special early birthday present, especially for getting this Seiko 5 watch instead of a pinky Titus watch that had been always mention by wh :D

My gratitude goes to the following lengchaiz and lengluiz:

wh
yw
sk
cm
mh
ky
sl

.....for cwei I'll say a sincere tq also since both of us will be contra-ing our bday gift ;p

Below are some photo taken of the lovely Seiko 5 series watch. (meaning from wikipedia the 5 is proposed to reflect 5 essential features of the watch namely shock resistant, water resistant, automatic, with day and date display)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket










2 Comments:

Blogger Dude Vincester said...

and that also means that you got yourself a new camera as well? am i right? hehehe

1:44 am  
Blogger fei said...

no. i use my camera phone to take. nice or not? :D

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home